"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17

How to Search My Blog

Here are some Key Words to use if you would like to Search my blog - Decorating, Family, Organizing, Party, Kids, Marriage, Family Value, Beauty, Mommy Time and you can also use Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Springing Back!

Well it has been months since my last blog post. Have you missed my Tidbits? I hope now that you have realized that I have been gone, your thinking "Maybe just a little!"

I got lost in the summer months, then the fall came and it blew bye. Now we are nearing the end of this long winter and I decided it's time for me to come "Springing Back!" I hope that you will continue to enjoy my little Tidbits of information.

I'm going to be working on my blog as often as inspiration comes, so I probably won't post everyday like I had tried to in the past. I really enjoy this blog and I enjoy writing. Hopefully you will stick with me and enjoy what is to come now that I am "Springing Back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment